Melt winter away, one tropical taste at time.
Pull out your tropical shirts, put on your sunglasses, go sockless in your boat shoes, wear your favorite beach hat, and join us for a weekend of relaxation in the tropics . . . just remember, life is what we make it! This weekend (March 25-27), enjoy a self-guided tour "cruising" the Seneca Lake Wine Trail
, visiting over 30 unique wineries, each with their own tropical theme, over the 2-1/2 day weekend of "fun in the tropics".
Heres your chance to break out of the winter doldrums and let your palate celebrate tropical-themed wine and food pairings. Visit the Trail, enjoy some great wine, sample the tropical dishes served at each of the participating wineries, and enjoy the many activities and themes that each winery takes special care to create. What better way to escape winter, than to cruise around the Trail sampling wines, eating unique food and having a great time with your friends and family!
Heres a sneak peek at a sampling of this years tropical wine and food themes
- Anthony Road Wine Company, Puerto Rican Cornmeal Pie
- Atwater Estate Vineyards, Grilled Polynesian Pork Quesadillas
- Fulkerson Winery, Key Lime Bread
- Glenora Wine Cellars, Small Jalapeno Corn Pancakes with Charred Tomato Salsa & Cheddar Cheese
- Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards, Cheeseburger in Paradise Slider
- Lakewood Vineyards, Caribbean Sweet Potato Salad
- Red Newt Cellars, Verjus Curd Mousse with Caramelized Pineapple
- Three Brothers Wineries & Estates, Hawaiian Cubed Chicken topped with Pineapple Salsa
- Wagner Vineyards, Peach & Mango Riesling Soup
The attendee gift this year is a custom Riedel glass, celebrating our 25th Anniversary. By attending multiple events this spring, fans can build a unique set of fine Riedel glasses, with a different glass style from each event. Each ticket holder receives the gift item at their starting winery.
Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite: Seneca Lake Wine Trail
, anytime before March 26 at noon for these starting wineries: White Springs Winery (northwest), JR Dill Winery (southeast), Red Newt Cellars (southeast), and 3 Brothers Wineries (northeast).
PRICE: $30 per person (wine tasting ticket). $20 for designated driver tickets (alternative non-alcoholic beverage offered) tickets are limited. A modest transaction fee will apply.